- Aphrodisiac (promoting sexual arousal and libido)
- Ayahuasca & Ceremonial Plants
- Dream Herbs
- Iboga and Ibogaine extract
- Tabacco (Mapacho)
- Rapé (Tobacco Snuff)
- Sananga Eye Drops
- Cocoa (Cacao)
- For animals
- Medicinal & Other
- Raw & Vegan Food
- Accessories, gifts & decorations
- Musical instruments
- Household chemistry
Gotu Kola is a typical plant of traditional Ayurveda and is considered sacred. It teaches us that Gotu Kola evokes lightness of mind, brings health and peace of mind. Gotu Kola is a plant about 30 centimeters tall with round leaves that are a bit like geraniums. It is used as a spice and as a medicine, in Burmese cuisine it is added to salads, in Sri Lankan cuisine it is used in combination with chilli in spicy dishes. It commonly grows in warm, tropical countries, especially in the Indian subcontinent, Southeast Asia, Madagascar, and even the wetlands of the southeastern United States.
The plant is used, ie everything from the root up.
Gotu Kola contains triterpenoids, asiaticoside, asiatic acid and madecassic acid, asiaticoside and brahmoside.
Gotu Kola is a source of vitamins and minerals, especially:
- biogenic metals: calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, chromium, selenium
- vitamins A, C, B vitamins
- Revitalizing effects: In clinical studies, Gotu Kola has been shown to have the ability to help regenerate the skin, making it suitable as an adjunct in the treatment of skin diseases or injuries or as part of a rejuvenating treatment.
- Psychic Effects: Gotu Kola has the ability to improve cognitive function, especially improves the ability to concentrate and learn because it promotes memory. Gotu Kola helps to relieve stress and has even been shown to have an effect in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Effects on blood circulation: Gotu Kola promotes proper blood circulation, especially of the legs, and can help with heavy leg syndrome.
- Effects on digestion: Gotu Kola can relieve stomach problems and make digestion easier.
We use Gotu Kola ideally in the form of infusions, measure 2-3 teaspoons of the dried plant and pour a quarter of a liter of boiling water. Cover the container and let it infuse for about 20 minutes, before drinking it can be strained.
We recommend also
Do you have any question about this product?
Moringa (Moringa oleifera), leaves€ 2.50 – € 7.60 incl. VATSelect options
A food supplement that increases body energy and resilience. Moringa has a very positive effect on overall health. It contains a large amount of vitamins, minerals, proteins and strong antioxidants. Moringa is one of the most versatile and useful plants on Earth, it is also referred to as a miracle tree, a tree of life …