WhatsApp / Signal: +420 777691046

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
post
product
page
Navštivte náš český web: Ladirna.cz

Sacred Plant Medicines

No products in the cart.

Return to shop
Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
post
product
page

Ibogaine TA (Total Alcaloid) 60 %, 1 gram

 133.00 incl. VAT

Out of stock

SKU: 8595674212832 Categories: , Tags: , , ,

Guaranteed High Quality Tabernanthe Ibogaine TA. TA stands for “total alkaloid.”

Ibogaine TA is an artificial extract containing all the alkaloids present in the iboga root bark, which we have also available as powder, capsules and chips.

It can be used for spiritual purposes, or also dependencies withdrawals (alcohol, cigarettes, with good preparation and clear intention also opiate etc).

Our Ibogaine TA contains about 60 % alkaloids, primarily Ibogaine and also the two other active alkaloids, which names Ibogaline and Ibogamine. These two other have similar effects as Ibogaine and together make effect very similar as  Iboga root bark. The remaining 40 % is plant material.

Store in a cool and dry place.

Before ordering, it’s better to have contact with us via our contact form, WhatsApp or Signal for correct dosage and also due to safety and security.

This product is an ethnobotanical specimen.

It is not approved as a nutritional supplement, nutritive or a drug. We are not responsible for the damage caused by the irresponsible use.

Payment & Shipping from 3 EUR (or for free)

Click here and learn more about payment & shipping

close

10%

off, especially for you 🎁

Sign up to receive your exclusive discount, and keep up to date on our latest products & offers!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

More informations about Iboga (not Ibogaine – but it’s very similar) here:

Iboga Detailed Guide – Probably the Most Powerful Plant in the World for the Treatment of Addictions and Depression

close

10%

off, especially for you 🎁

Sign up to receive your exclusive discount, and keep up to date on our latest products & offers!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Product Inquiry

Do you want to ask us anything? This may apply to this product (eg suitability of combination with other plants, current availability, dosage ...), but also anything else of course ...


    Shopping cart
    There are no products in the cart!
    Continue shopping
    Wishlist 0
    Open wishlist page Continue shopping