- Raw & Vegan Food
- Musical instruments
- Household chemistry
Bio herbal tea with maté and olive leaves 15 x 1.8 g
€ 8.40 incl. VAT
It helps to increase energy and reduce appetite, reduces cholesterol, acts as an antioxidant.
Olive leaves accelerate metabolism, acts antibacterial, antiviral, has a high content of vitamin C, in its immunity shows stronger effects than classical echinacea.
Pour hot water (200ml) over one tea bag and leave to infuse for 6 – 10 minutes.
Maté 94% (Ilex paraguariensis), olive leaves 6%
We recommend also
Do you want to ask us anything? This may apply to this product (eg suitability of combination with other plants, current availability, dosage ...), but also anything else of course ...
Medicinal & Other
Rapé Blend “Little Tiger” from Viktoria from Colombia, bottle 5 g€ 15.08 incl. VATRead more
Victoria is one of the little women – “medicine women” of the Huitoto tribe, living in southeastern Colombia in the area around the city of Leticia on the Amazon River, on the border with Peru and Brazil. It is not possible to get to this area other than by boat or plane, it is one …
Rapé Blend “Little Tiger” from Viktoria from Colombia, bottle 5 gRead More