- Raw & Vegan Food
- Musical instruments
A food supplement that increases body energy and resilience. Moringa has a very positive effect on overall health.
It contains a large amount of vitamins, minerals, proteins and strong antioxidants.
Moringa is one of the most versatile and useful plants on Earth, it is also referred to as a miracle tree, a tree of life or as a plant with the highest concentration of nutrients in the world.
It originally comes from India, where it has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for millennia. Over time, it has spread to many tropical and subtropical regions around the world, and now the Western world is beginning to address it.
It is interesting on this plant that one can use all of its parts: leaves, flowers, fruits (pods), seeds and roots. This has a particularly positive impact in poor areas of Africa, which suffer from food insecurity and where humanitarian organizations have already successfully introduced the planned cultivation of moringa as an effective solution in the fight against malnutrition. The largest amount of nutrients contains moringa leaves, which can be consumed fresh as a salad or we can dry them and crush them to a powder.
Moringa contains a complex source of vitamins, minerals, proteins and strong antioxidants, as already mentioned. All the substances contained are represented in a unique balance and form, which the human body can best absorb and use.
100 g of dried moringa leaves contains:
- 10 times more vitamin A than carrots
- ½ amount of vitamin C per orange
- 17 times more calcium than milk
- 15 times more potassium than bananas
- 25 times more iron than spinach
- 9 times more protein than yogurt
Vitamins in 100 G of dried moringa
- vitamin A – 16.3 mg
- vitamin B choline – 423 mg
- vitamin B1 thiamine – 2.64 mg
- vitamin B2 riboflavin – 20.5 mg
- vitamin B3 niacin – 8.2 mg
- vitamin C – 17.3 mg
- vitamin D
- vitamin E – 113 mg
- vitamin K
- vitamin P
Minerals in 100 G of dried moringa:
- calcium – 2003 mg
- potassium – 1324 mg
- magnesium – 368 mg
- iron – 28.2 mg
- selenium – 870 mg
- phosphorus – 330 mg
- zinc, selenium phosphorus, manganese, chromium, sulfur, copper and more
Amino acids (in 100 G of fresh / dried leaves)
- Arginine 406.6 mg / 1325 mg
- Histidine 149.8 mg / 613 mg
- Isoleucine 299.6 mg / 825 mg
- Leucine 492.2 mg / 1950 mg
- Lysine 342.4 mg / 1325 mg
- Methionine 117.7 mg / 350 mg
- Phenylalinine 310.3 mg / 1388 mg
- Threonine 117.7 mg / 1188 mg
- Tryptophan 107 mg / 425 mg
- Valine 374.5 mg / 1063 mg
- Other amino acids
- High proportion of omega 3, 6, 9 unsaturated fatty acids.
- Large amounts of natural chlorophyll, zeatin and more
Add 1-2 teaspoons of Moringa powder to any food or drink.
We recommend also
Do you want to ask us anything? This may apply to this product (eg suitability of combination with other plants, current availability, dosage ...), but also anything else of course ...
Medicinal & Other
Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica), shredded€ 2.60 – € 11.72 incl. VATSelect options
Gotu Kola is a typical plant of traditional Ayurveda and is considered sacred. It teaches us that Gotu Kola evokes lightness of mind, brings health and peace of mind. Gotu Kola is a plant about 30 centimeters tall with round leaves that are a bit like geraniums. It is used as a spice and as …