- Ayahuasca & Ceremonial Plants
- Dream Herbs
- Iboga and Ibogaine extract
- Tabacco (Mapacho)
- Rapé (Tobacco Snuff)
- Sananga Eye Drops
- Cocoa (Cacao)
- For animals
- Medicinal & Other
- Raw & Vegan Food
- Accessories, gifts & decorations
- Musical instruments
- Household chemistry
Ashwagandha Indian ginseng (Withania somnifera), 100 g
€ 6.68 incl. VAT
- improves concentration
- supports muscle growth
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
- Ashvaganda is a supportive tonic of Indian Ayurveda
- It is used to cure weaknesses of body and mind.
- It has a positive effect on mental health and cognitive activity, improves concentration, cognitive functions are one of the main functions of human psyche, their centers are located in different parts of human brain. Through cognitive functions, a person perceives the world around. Cognitive functions include memory, concentration, attention, speech functions, speed of thinking, the ability to understand information and executive functions include the ability to assess and solve problems, planning, organizing.
- Pozitivně také působí v případě únavy a stresu.
- It also treats fatigue and stress.
- It promotes muscle growth, improves endurance, adds vitality and energy.
- It contributes to the normal functioning of the cardiovascular, reproductive (aphrodisiac) and respiratory systems.
- It helps healthy skin condition.
Once a day 1 tsp (3 – 5 g) of powder mixed in water or juice.
Country of origin
This product is an ethnobotanical specimen.
It is not approved as a nutritional supplement, nutritive or a drug. We are not responsible for the damage caused by the irresponsible use.
Payment & Shipping from 3 EUR (or for free)
Click here and learn more about payment & shipping
We recommend also
We recommend also
Do you have any question about this product?
Moringa (Moringa oleifera), leaves€ 2.50 – € 7.60 incl. VATSelect options
A food supplement that increases body energy and resilience. Moringa has a very positive effect on overall health. It contains a large amount of vitamins, minerals, proteins and strong antioxidants. Moringa is one of the most versatile and useful plants on Earth, it is also referred to as a miracle tree, a tree of life …