- Raw & Vegan Food
- Musical instruments
Gotu Kola is a typical plant of traditional Ayurveda and is considered sacred. It teaches us that Gotu Kola evokes lightness of mind, brings health and peace of mind. Gotu Kola is a plant about 30 centimeters tall with round leaves that are a bit like geraniums. It is used as a spice and as a medicine, in Burmese cuisine it is added to salads, in Sri Lankan cuisine it is used in combination with chilli in spicy dishes. It commonly grows in warm, tropical countries, especially in the Indian subcontinent, Southeast Asia, Madagascar, and even the wetlands of the southeastern United States.
The plant body is used, ie everything from the root up.
Gotu Kola contains triterpenoids, asiaticoside, asiatic acid and madecassic acid, asiaticoside and brahmoside.
Gotu Kola is a source of vitamins and minerals, especially:
- biogenic metals: calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, chromium, selenium
- vitamins A, C, B vitamins
- Revitalizing effects: In clinical studies, Gotu Kola has been shown to have the ability to help regenerate the skin, making it suitable as an adjunct in the treatment of skin diseases or injuries or as part of a rejuvenating treatment.
- Psychic Effects: Gotu Kola has the ability to improve cognitive function, especially improves the ability to concentrate and learn because it promotes memory. Gotu Kola helps to relieve stress and has even been shown to have an effect in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Effects on blood circulation: Gotu Kola promotes proper blood circulation, especially of the legs, and can help with heavy leg syndrome.
- Effects on digestion: Gotu Kola can relieve stomach problems and make digestion easier.
Gotu Kola capsules are taken in the amount of 1-2 capsules per day before meals.
We recommend also
50 grams, 100 grams, 250 grams
Do you want to ask us anything? This may apply to this product (eg suitability of combination with other plants, current availability, dosage ...), but also anything else of course ...
Chaliponga (Diplopterys Cabrerana), dried leaves€ 8.80 – € 108.00 incl. VATSelect options
We are happy to offer you dried leaves of the Amazonian plant Diplopterys cabrerana, usually referred to as “Chaliponga”. This plant is usually prepared and used together with Banisteriopsis Caapi (red variety or yellow variety) and other plants. Chaliponga contains a higher amount of a substance called DMT, the so-called “soul molecule”. The drink that …