- Ayahuasca & Ceremonial Plants
- Dream Herbs
- Iboga and Ibogaine extract
- Tabacco (Mapacho)
- Rapé (Tobacco Snuff)
- Sananga Eye Drops
- Cocoa (Cacao)
- For animals
- Medicinal & Other
- Raw & Vegan Food
- Accessories, gifts & decorations
- Musical instruments
- Household chemistry
The Flower is light, smooth, smells beautifully of rich wood and has many uses. The flower of life looks very nice if you paint it yourself with paints, such as acrylic, ink or otherwise. It is suitable only for interior use, it is not treated with any paint for outdoor use.
Meaning of Flower of Life
The flower of life and the seed of life emanating from it are the basic solids of sacred geometry. It encodes the essence of the Universe – all the principles and laws of our reality. It encodes everything – the mathematical, physical and spiritual laws of the Universe.
These symbols of sacred geometry contain the principles:
- Integrity, perfection and harmony of the Universe (circle – sphere)
- Duality of reality (Vesica Piscis) – male and female, positive and negative energy …
- Trinity of reality – “holy trinity” information, energy, matter – mind, emotions, (2nd day of creation)
- 5 Platonic bodies – archetypes of energies and elements (tetrahedron – fire, cube – earth, octahedron – air, icosahedron – water, dodecahedron – prana)
- and much more. If you are interested in penetrating more, free webinars are available for you, where I explain sacred geometry from the beginning
Wherever the Flower of Life is placed, it supports the flow of energy, energetically strengthens, harmonizes and revitalizes the space where it is present.
- As a decoration
- And whatever else you can think of
Material: Unpainted pinetree plywood
Dimensions: 40 centimeter in diameter, 4 millimeter thick
We recommend also
Do you have any question about this product?
Dishes and Water Revitalization
Set of 2 x 400 ML cups with a tea strainer, white, golden mandala€ 19.88 incl. VATAdd to cart
Colorful tea mug with lid and strainer for loose tea made of stainless steel, packed in a cardboard gift box. The mug is not dishwasher or microwave safe. Quality and traditional Chinese porcelain is made this way: Kaolin, feldspar and quartz, which are commonly used for porcelain clay, are mixed with a minimum of 35% …